- The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that enables identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- The administrator provides customers with a website that supports full access to their data and the ability to change or delete them at any time.
- The administrator also collects the IP logs of their users. It does so only for server administration, statistical and demographic surveys, and for technical purposes.
- Cookies can be deleted from your computer at any time using a web browser. You can also block Cookies in your browser, however, it may cause that not all options of our website will be possible to use.
- If there is a clear violation of the law or personal data is requested by the relevant state authorities, the Administrator will make them available to these institutions.